New Products, New Press, New Perspectives!

 


July 2023

Hello all!  it’s been ages since I updated my website and I wanted to let you all where I’ve been. This winter I was  in Atlanta at the Kin Factory recording a new record! 
And Austin this winter playing shows with Chicks on Speed at SXSW. 
Here are a few flyers and pictures to take you back with me. 
In other have huge news! I am releasing 
An Oracle deck, which I illustrated, in collaboration with Cindy Wonderful of  Wonderground  out of Baton Rouge, Louisiana ! 
This will be available soon on this site, as well as on wonderground at
Please check out the other merch wonderground has for sale, including custom jackets of my art and other amazing spiritual items and twin flame candles! 

In other news, I have new buttons, stickers and remix albums for sale! 
The teenage lifestyle record is now for sale on Bandcamp ! With remixes from producers all over the world; such as Cindy Wonderful, VooCha, Sheila Chipperfield, Ladonorana. 
 “Reductive Nostalgia” is now available in Lathe cut vinyl! 
You can buy the vinyl from me for $50 shipping included. PayPal/cashapp. 
All of this is out on Disc Drive Seattle

I have also released two new singles on 

Kin Factory Entertainment; 
“A heart of stone” and “Used to be Friends” 
Both singles can be found on all streaming platforms and have music videos too!
Please check out https://www.kinfactory.com

and last but certainly not least I have a new cassette release from MANSFIELD DEATHTRAP RECORDS!!!!!!! Its an experimental remix from Cindy Wonderful that remixes the entire Reductive Nostalgia on one side, and the other is an epic remix of YOU SNAPPED!!!!!! This one is for leaning back and getting groovy!

Thanks everyone as always for your support!
Love and 💋 Nicky Click 

PRESS💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Here is the updates for press for Reductive Nostalgia!!




New videos - 💕💕💕💕💕

“Just can’t touch anything” 
Edited by Nick Rippley
Disc Drive Seattle 

“Ghosts in the Attic” 
Edited by Justin McKaughan

“A heart of stone” https://youtu.be/IkEPyw2FdBA
Editor -SMJ Media Label- Kin Factory Ent. 

New song “Choice” about abortion movement and need for choice!!! 
Made with  D.Kitten












Popular posts from this blog

NICKY CLICK x WONDERGROUND ORACLE DECK

NEW VIDEO AND SONG WITH MY PALS @KINFACTORYENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!!!