THE COUNTDOWN IS ON!!!!!!!

 I am thrilled to announce my brand new album REDUCTIVE NOSTALGIA has been pressed on vinyl,  and is on its way to my wonderous home in the woods, and soon it will be available to all of you on DISCDRIVE RECORDS! It was made with lots of love with my dear friend and collaborator Mickey Pollizatto. The cover was designed by my mentor and bestie Cindy Wonderful. Photos by Pether Anthony. I even have a guest appearance from my niece Emma Liria.  What an absolute delight it is to see this project come to fruition!



If you'd like to pre order yours now, call the NICKY CLICK HOTLINE and leave a message at 
1-724-24-NICKY 

Popular posts from this blog

NICKY CLICK x WONDERGROUND ORACLE DECK

NEW VIDEO AND SONG WITH MY PALS @KINFACTORYENTERTAINMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

New Products, New Press, New Perspectives!